Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Wednesday, August 9, 2017
Tasha has re-packaged and re-released her adorable Schoolgirl Crush scrapkit at CDO.  This kit brings you back to the exciting times of being in school and remembering that crush you had on that special someone and trying to draw their attention.   You can purchase this fun kit exclusively at CDO here.


.................CT Creations.................

Tag by Sarah


PTU Tutorial by BKC Designs here on her blog

Timeline set by Sandra






0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me